About Photon Brothers
We saw a chance to bring better customer service and better products to the solar industry. So we started Photon Brothers.
When fourth-generation Coloradans David and Matt Raichart founded Photon Brothers in 2013, they started out with a simple mission: bring the next generation of solar technology and installation procedures to homes and businesses across their state.
In the years that followed, Photon Brothers went on to install the latest solar panels and battery storage systems across hundreds of homes and businesses in the Denver area. Galvanized by their success, the brothers grew their company into a multi-state operation, adding three new offices in northern Denver, Pueblo, and most recently, California’s Central Coast.
Our growth is a testament to our careful product selection and the craftsmanship we put into each installation. But it also comes down to how we sell these systems. We believe in a low-pressure sales environment where customers are empowered to make an informed decision that’s right for them. That’s great news for our customers because they can learn about what’s out there without feeling like they’re being pushed to make a decision they’re not ready for.
Why Choose Photon Brothers?
- High-quality products: We look for the highest-quality, sleekest solar panels on the market. Panels that our customers love and that guarantee output for decades.
- Better custom solutions: We are receptive to homeowner requests. We can work with the vast majority of roofing types (we even offer reroofing services) and also install ground-based systems.
- Customer education focused: Solar is a major home purchase. We want homeowners to feel comfortable during the process, whether they’re just learning or ready to select equipment.
- Better post-installation support: Our systems come with a 25-year warranty, which is one of the longest you’ll find in the industry.
- 25-Year Production Warranty. Our 25-Year Production Warranty guarantees your solar system will reach a minimum annual energy production each year for 25 years. Plus it covers all part and labor costs.
- Fully licensed and insured: We are NABCEP-Certified Installers who employ master electricians. We’re also insured for both our customer’s safety and our own.
Serving Customers All Across Colorado and California’s Central Coast
Our Colorado headquarters is in Denver, but we install solar power systems all along the Front Range, including Boulder, Greeley, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Westminster, Aurora, Lakewood, and many more. If you’re in Colorado and interested in adding solar to your home, get in touch!
Our California headquarters is in San Luis Obispo, but we install solar power systems throughout the entire Central Coast including Santa Barbara county.